Oh, wow. You really DO love shams.
But since you're here, we will leave you with this:
1. It's probably a good idea not to trust people who are always telling you how much you should trust them.
2. We live in an era where misinformation is enthusiastically embraced. Resist the urge. Research facts.
3. If someone has made their wealth by telling others how to make their own wealth, they are creative entertainers, but not reliable instructors.
4. Catch phrases are a wonderfully convincing substitute for substance. Don't be fooled.
5. Most things of value take time. If something incredible is presented to you in an easy format, you are being sold something.